Monday, November 5, 2007

a grievous abandon

Grievous Abandon

I will die in coughs,burn out and cry,...
see my eyes and i'm saved forever,
I wish your eyes let me die together.
With your cries, i waved that night', and you said t'll be all right,
you're the other half of my heart, and still
The next day i felt alone, and i tried to own back home,
but last night i didnt know,
I had to lust and hear just no,
for when i was 21 you saved me from death, 22 was i found my true love and from 23 i lost my life.
( she left me by the knife, without life. she's my dream' promised be my wife and mother of our child.
But today i need her help.
I'm being hurt and being threat
and this is matter of life or death,
but your help... i just can't get,
cause for you... as if i'm dead and more useless, and was worthless,
for you i'm nothing,
Stupid like an old ring, a dying patient, an enthusiast boring,
A love and a feeling to forget .. and much regret

Darren Gatt
Totema

No comments: