Monday, November 5, 2007

Poems in J - GreenJ - no.2

Thursday 4th October 2007

3rd October 2006 23:45pm – From Green(no.2)Journal

I filled these pages with monotony, I think that they will never serve for anything except for me, my Family to review our long miserable days, passed altogether fighting, crying, craving, madness, depressed, sometimes happy others not with myself constantly on methadone and other stupid fucking pills so that I couldn't exactly be myself and so not so welcome by my important persons around me. I love you all and I will soon miss you all a lot cause I’ll be in rehab. Not will I also forget cicca and fufi which kept me in their company when I couldn’t understand why I felt so strange sometimes, thanks for the time spent crying with each other. 10x everyone… (A.N.:cont in red journal)

No comments: