Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thinking and the Tought

2. Cannabis (smoked various types: blokka, grass, plasticine u zejt.) It was one of my favorite drugs until I used heroin. I started smoking blokka since the age of 13 and it made me feel good and I would really like the way it made be and think, it was part of my nice life; I never had problems using it. No police or habits. It is the only drug that I sold in my entire life. I already had my band and everyone knew I used marijuana and some did even admire me in many ways especially for talking very positively about marijuana and about the legalization issue, Peace ,Love and Equality for everyone, Anarchy and common sense, I had lots of subjects what to talk about, Songs about social issues like F*** L-Ezamijiet, One big problem of today’s society and the youth is provoked by the Education Department regarding the all kinds of Examinations in school, I said that if we were assessed for Our emotional intelligence instead of our I.Q. intelligence, many of the bored youth of our generation would be working in the place they really liked instead of other jobs that had to be their career for life only because for example you failed in a Mathematics or English exam, that u had to do to go into nursing school. That’s only one issue...etc. Now talking about marijuana personal use I cannot say it did not have any side effects which were negative and bad, Cause I used to have problems of sleep ( insomnia ) and then another problem if I slept I wouldn’t wake up. I would even have very bad dreams caused for sure by the THC. , many times I would wake up trying to breathe due to an unexplained kind of suffocation, Then frequently my heart would race for no reason for a minute straight and that was frightening. I also became very sensitive or hyper sensitive, sometimes, maybe due to that high sensitivity I would have a kind of bad trip, accompanied by a huge paranoia that for example I wouldn’t stick in a small room or in a normal room but with 4 people in it, I became paranoid and start asking paranoid questions that would make me feel worse with the answer. There is one thing that people noticed in me and told me about it, it is that almost 75 to 80% of the times I used marijuana, instead of slowing me down, it would speed me up, and my thoughts would race without limits of what to say or think, sometimes I would talk normally but at other times I would just talk confused, without no one understanding me or without never getting to the conclusion cause I would forget what I was talking about. I even thought about this thing and tried to figure out what was and how things were doing inside my mind. And I came out with imaging the mind composed by Roots and their several branches going out of them from both sides. (I will use this example of The Thinking Branches of root and thought to make it easy to understand) Imagine a bisected drawing of a plant or a tree, where, when the stem would go under the soil where roots normally form, now imagine the mind as those roots. Where the branch is the thought (a straight line from beginning to end) and the side roots, like left and right hands of a body are the details of all the information of that thought. Now what happens when a conversation takes place normally, your ideas would follow that single line (the branch) perfectly without going into the roots of that thought, and so then you speak the word.

Now what was happening with me was that when I started to converse, instead of following that branch simply from beginning to end, I would complicate the thought and be stopped by going into the side roots of that branch and use excess details of the information about the final thought, where; I would start speaking for example about how to cook a cake and instead of simply telling the recipe, I would start talking about the taste of the ingredients, their origins, where do they come from and lots of other non really important details, , but that are forever there stamped in the mind, collected through studying, months of information or experience throughout our life, and that’s the effect of the THC on me.

No comments: