Thursday, October 16, 2008

spiriti spiriti - cant get the flow of well being

is this my life ?
is this my life i ask- speakimg
i ask you - what is this shit
what is this?
motion - emotion - how can i be emotional if i dont even move - and yeah i know it's stupid that why i ask it ..
where is everyone
yes no one anyone
im thinking
sometimes more than others i get into such a i line i can almost feel you .. i made you mey hero
as on t.v. - that girl
king arthur and ginevra
endless flashes
you
you re away in someones else's life in someones else's body
what is this ???
this is disgusting, this is my biggest lie , my life and why cant i even die?
it would be so much better, maybe
this martyr i suffer, this thing i can't take anymore
i cant take anymore , your'e supposed to be gone right ...
ooh my god i'm repeating
im repeating a disgusting life ..
imagine i am going again into a place i hate so much where there you are secluded .... confined
why im already that way
and why to my mind
to me ?? what have i done
im so in pain
it's so
im like being burnt , thrown fuel on me everytime, almost every god dammned day
and then i cant even take a hit
what ois tos sufering ??
for what and why ?
only
i want the medicine for this life and i want it free as painn comes for free
i want to be on the nod then , yeah forever
yeah its so cold in here
like a song says ..like edrinking poison like eationg glass
please someone whoo is sane , please someone save me .. you m.z .
how do you do ? how do you do ..!!!!!!!! i love youuuuuuuuuuu... how!!! moira how
what are you doing right now
this thing is god damn nice and beatiful only if i could have someone sane in my own world in my own reality ..
whhhhhhhyyyy ??? do you never talk to me
wht why hwy hwwy whywhywhywhh
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
you know last time ive seen you .. with with that
you both
i was with others you know
cause i think that wouldnt have gone so easy
cause this thing isnt eaasy
and i dont know why , i,m so close to make you pay f
and co
the truth is the pain is so big ,even heroin can take it away, so thats a lie as well
you never wanted to know!never you asked , you never even once said please or sorry not once in these years
maybe im still standing for you to come please and break this piece of me that still hopes , please come and finish this
yeahhhh lik... you had to finish this
i am so stupid i have to and im paying for my silence .. for have let you go like that. stupid me
i wished so much to hear you ask ... if i was ok, or if i've been missing you
and if i start to cry and think when is the time to stop its never, cause this thing will end up bad i think end up with me in the grave
why have youo left me excactly that same way
you know after ,. i did for you the biggest you saqid
and i flew..
but why after that!
these questions cant remain unanswered cause im so bad , if i add it all in one time .. it's unimaginable emotional pain is emotionsl is big it moves you..
signed:fuck this please. d.g. to m.z. stop
still leave it flowing .. hope you soon.. i .. this life is working against me .. moir ha nispicca hem nerga taf... wahdi imma li qed nitkellem wahditid tqis u ninten ax u jien ma nara l hadd fhimt .. taf kif ta.. imma .. mela ejjjja

he im losing and gaining weight,, maybe thats the only game i reaally play, u know i still feel bad when i eat coz since u made me realize i was really bad with the wieght, ... were you ever a part of me?
i pray luci and do stup things lots
i wish to feel you once
i hope we
i hope there will be better days


you know you never told me if i

No comments: